Sunday, June 1, 2008

Ranting from the man who refuses to study

Just to satisfy some of my "fans"... I know that you have been asking me to update my blog again and again... Here's to you...

I won't write much this time around as I have yet to get photos of our random escapades and 'makan' trips out of my phone... But will promise to get them out soon enough...

It's been a rather crazy time since the last post and trust me, this should not be the case considering that the exams are coming up... (note: exams are to blame for the lack of blog updates... haha!)

What can I say this time around? hmmm...

Oh yeah! I got me-self the Zippo! Two in fact... For those of you who remember my last poll and voted, thanks! for those who didn't give a two shit about it... THANKS! You REALLY helped my decision... HAHA!

This looks to be a really lame blog post, so I'll have to keep it short...

Music I've been hooked on...


CDM Vol 13...



LOADS of Audiophile discs... Like old Shanghai-nese Jazz... Finally making those RM150 discs worth their money...

I'll 'promise' to get the photos out of my phone soon and update my blog with them aite???

Till then... Tooderah!

No comments: