Monday, May 12, 2008

It seriously sucks to be me right now.

Reality sucks...

Haven't we heard that over and over again? But then again, as the title would suggest, it SERIOUSLY sucks to be me right now. I've given in to my arch enemy, procrastination, AGAIN!

Reality check...

I've got a comprehensive report due in later this evening. Of which, I am barely skimming the surface of as I further procrastinate by updating my blog. Had another one which I had to pass up yesterday. For which I had only 4 hrs of sleep the night before. Combine the hours of sleep I had for the last 2 nights and you get one narrow eyed panda bear (added to the fact that I've been eating truckloads due to the stress). And just when you thought it could not get any worse, I've got a test on Wednesday. YIPPIE! (For those of you who cannot sense the sarcasm, well... Stop reading my blog...)

Therefore, those of you who've been asking me to go out for TT (Teh Tarik) sessions and clubbing, well, sorry chums, this panda's got to chew his bamboo harder and for much longer. Will make it up to you peeps next time ok?

Anyway, its been a while since my last entry... and... well... where do I start?

Oh yeah... There is that time where Nelly (love you to bits, though I hardly see you), Shelva, Jeff, Prem, Darren, Nelly's friend (so sorry I forgot your name, kill me if you may, I owe you a drink) and I went to the RSH warehouse sale. Twas on 30th April if memory serves. Anyway, got myself two new pairs of rubber.








Here's the Jerez3.
(Totally whacked out soles, mimicking the Eagle NCT5, would have preferred the one with the Eagle F1 sole, but then again, beggars don't choose.)





Don't know if you peeps can see it... But it says "GOODYEAR" at the back... *grins*












Ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you, the Tie Break! (accompanied by a very fat leg encased by CK jeans)


















And yes, I am a self professed Adidas freakazoid!














Jeff, by the way, HAD to pick the same pair of shoes as mine... COPYCAT!













Oh and did I mention the heard of crazed bargain hunters?





Albeit the spending with lots of guilt... My parents went to look for training shoes that Saturday after... Heh... training shoes huh? They spent RM1,004! Fudgin 'ell! I spent mere hundreds and I took a guilt trip to Timbucktoo! (not the country if you'd notice the spelling) Holy sheait!

Whilst I am on the topic of shopping, ever heard of a shopping spree without having to pay a cent? No, I am not joking/being sarcastic/crazy. Well, as soon as my mom returned from Padang, Indonesia, we went on a (cashless) family shopping spree at the HSBC Rewards Fair @ MV. Had over a million points to dunk and still had about 600,000 points left after the whole shopping spree.


Dad got himself Sennheiser headphones. (Wicked!)







Mom got a Tefal steam iron, new set of pots and pans, a hand held food processor, (ominous signs that she wants me to cook more).




























Got IQ games for my grandpa who adores them, a spinning ring for myself (will show you guys soon enough, totally wicked and totally addictive), a Golla pouch for the ever so irritating BlackBerry, tons of Baskin Robbins for all, Benetton leather wallet for Shelva, an Elle bag for my mom, and the list goes on and on. Regretted not getting the new iPod touch though. But nevermind, I can still get it through the mail.


Now... On to food...

Stuff I made...

As you can probably tell... I don't have much time to cook or make anything as of late... So... you guys will just have to suffice with this...


Frozen Margaritas! (with 5 times the normal dose of tequila)


Stuff I had...

'Kai Si Hor Fun' (Imbi)
Had not been there for months... Craved it like stank... Went all the way to downtown KL just for it and came back home immediately after. Haha! Shows you how random and desperate I can be at times.

The sight that never fails to whet the taste buds...

At an old rustic place, with a friggin' LCD telly... What Zhe Freak! Quite out of place don't you think?

La Suisse (Bkt. Damansara)
Now, if you think that my cravings usually kill me after weeks of withdrawal like the example above. This is one for the record books... I can't even remember how long it has been since I was last at La Suisse.

Some things don't change, some things shouldn't change, like quality rustic food.


Lamb Provincial... Simple looks, yet plays tricks with your mind (kinda like women if you ask me)...


Even the ever so simple Fish and Chips, cooked to perfection. Fish was creamy, full of flavour, the freshness, not tampered with heavy tasting batter. Top that off with freshly made tartar sauce with bountiful heaps of dill...


Finish that off with heated red wine with cherries and freshly made vanilla ice cream... Sinful!










Been listening to allot of Jason Mraz lately... Addicted to his new EP, We Sing... only 4 songs in it... but nonetheless, its the quality, not the quantity...


Car problems galore... This time, I have vandetta against Proton as with all other Proton owners out there. The power window gave way, AGAIN! This time it was on the right (not too long ago, I changed the left hand side window regulator). There goes another RM300! The Benz on the other hand, dealt a RM2,000 blow to the purse with broken valve seals and a leaking head gasket. Imagine, V8, 32 valve seals, 2 heads + 12 liters of engine oil, axle fluid, radiator caps, etc. ALLOT TO CHANGE! Luckily, prices were good by staying loyal to my mechhie @ UT.

Oh yes... from the Monash University Street Carnival, I bring you... an utter fool who knows no shame, running across the front of the stage with a stark red umbrella in the middle of a cover song... HAHA!



Actually, by updating my blog, I am saving my testicles as a few people have taken advantage of my offer for them to kick me in the gonads should I not update my blog anymore. So this entry is for my gonads.

No comments: