Friday, May 16, 2008

Ranting in the postgrad study area...

How apt...

I was SUPPOSED to have studied in university since this morning.

Its now, 2050hrs and I am in the postgrad study, updating my blog...

Lets leave it at that ok?

OHHAHHHEEEGAARR!!! (pardon the gibberish, hungry as hell and a bit hyped up for no reason at all...) Got some pictures to show you peeps once I get back and get them out of my phone...


Will do that tonight.


By the way, I've randomly got the urge to get myself a cheap zippo lighter... Don't ask why...

Hanie, I blame you for my randomness today... HAHA!! (Love you to bits anyway... and yes... you too Jeff... so don't emo ok???)

I've surfed the ever so faithful auction websites and was these caught my eye... Check it out...







Simple as they may be... But I am looking for a simple one... unless the design is totally wicked of coz... Personally... I like the white one... Quite unique and somehow... I'm into white lately...

Please help me choose by filling in the poll on the left and if you guys have any suggestions other than these ones... Please let me know by posting a comment... Thanks loads!

And oh yes... I've got to shout!

WHO WANTS TO GO FOR KLue URBANSCAPES?



Lets all go aite? Sounds like heapfulls of fun...

We'll all go as a group and partay till the sun don't shine...


Till later... (when i get the photos out of my phone...)

Peace!

2 comments:

HanieHyde said...

eh of course you'll love meeee i'll make your life more interesting...esp in photos!!! LOL

K.S Chang said...

yes huns... Got Milk???
HAHAHAHA!!!

Keyword for your week is RANDOM-NESS huh???