Thursday, May 13, 2010

LAWL! BERB! TETEYL!

Curious about the title?

Well... Here's the thing...

Ever found yourself engaged in such a conversation with a friend?

You: Yo! Ssup!

Friend: Ssup!

You: Did you hear about what happened to (insert unfortunate friend here)?

Friend: I know!!! I LAWLED (LOL) SO SO SO hard when I heard it...

Anyways, I G.T.G... I'll B.R.B. soon so I'll T.T.Y.L...

T.T.F.N.!


DUDE! (I gotta do this in caps) LEAVE THE INTERNET (MSN-ISH) LANGUAGE FOR THE INTERNET!

If you gotta say that you'll 'be right back', just say 'I'll be right back'...

NOT BERB (B.R.B.)!

OR TETEYL (T.T.Y.L. / Talk To You Later)!

OR GETEG (G.T.G. / Got To Go)!


Just another rant... Comment if you have friends like that, or even if you are a victim of them and have come across awkward moments whilst using them... I'd like to hear more about them (to laugh at them of course)...

No comments: