Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Waiting...

Waiting for my contract, waiting for people to get back to me with quotes for work... That's what we do all day in Malaysia annit? Wait, wait, wait...*aigh*

Now that this blog has been left inactive for a while, I do believe that there will be nobody reading this... But I just had to... You know why?

Nope, not 'just cause I can', but more like, 'just cause I'm bored to bits'...

I don't really know what to blog about anymore... That's why I have been inactive for this long...

Out of desperation, I just have to ask ANYONE, just anyone out there who bothers to look at this...

What should I blog about?

On a very diary-ish note:

My baby is in the workshop again... Hoping that it will be out by tomorrow. Been there for the past week plus... The lousy part is, gotta drive slowly for it to run in... Did a few more modifications to the engine head, taking advantage of the fact that I had to do a top overhaul for it...

On that note, been looking to get meself a new car these past few weeks. Not really decided on one... But then again, I'm pushing the decision till next year or so... Won't stop me from looking and testing other cars out there...

Went to Naza not too long ago and damn was the salesman rude as hell... Said that he'll be heading off to fax an important document and disappeared for good! Happened to Jeff's parents apparently and gosh! Is this what Malaysia has turned into? On a more Non-Malaysia-Hating note, wasn't impressed with the Caldina after looking at it from the inside. Kinda liked the MarkX. Whaddaya guys think?

Btw, for all you techies out there, I found this website with LOADS of coupons... When I say loads, I mean LOOOOAAADDDSSS!!!

http://coupons.lockergnome.com/

For those of you who remember the old TechTV days on Ass-tro, remember that show 'Call for Help', (Yes, I AM a geek at heart!) it's that whacky Chris Pirillo's site. and was surprised to see that he is still streaming everyday on the web, making shitloads of money on the web, just by blogging, creating videos on YouTube and the sort... DAMN!!! Now that's an idol!

Hope I managed to save some money for you guys wanting to order gadgets and the sort... Apparently, he's got coupons for Macbooks... SCHWEEET!!!!!

Still on a very geeky note... I've got an unused Starcraft II beta key for grabs... Make me an offer peeps... Its going on ebay for like 20-30USD... Got the key cause I used to be a maniac gamer... HAHA!

Hard to believe?

Well...

BELIEVE IT!!!

2 comments:

K.S Chang said...

Woi! I already have one spare for you la!

K.S Chang said...
This comment has been removed by the author.